The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued critical recommendations on April 2, 2020, for skilled nursing facilities. Our affiliated facilities are strictly adhering to these recommendations and doing everything possible to keep their residents safe.
As recommended by the CMS and CDC, our affiliates are doing the following:
- Ensuring that we are following all CMS and CDC guidelines related to infection control and safety
- Implementing system screening for all staff members and residents
- Assigning the same staff to care for the same group of residents consistently
- Ensuring staff members are using appropriate protective equipment when interacting with and caring for residents
- Designating separate areas for healthy and sick residents
We currently do NOT have any COVID-19 cases in any affiliated facilities.
The residents are our number one priority. Please know that they are receiving outstanding care and attention at each affiliate building.